1. Please read thisT&C.
2. 2. PCR testing requirements may vary with regard to the different purpose (such as travel restrictions in countries or regions) in which the specimens were collected, please check the sample requirement and report validity period before the test.
3. Preparation before go to collect specimens:
- Present valid Hong Kong identity cards or other valid identity documents. If you are travelling to Mainland China, Macau or depart from HK, you also need to bring along the document required for entry to your destination. (e.g. Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents, passport or other travel document).
- Nasal and Throat Swabs specimens Collection:Please avoid using nasal spray within 10 hours before your appointment.
People who have undergone throat or nasal operations are not suitable for the combined nasal and throat swabs test.
Customer can conduct the test at Medtimes Medical Service Centre in Tsim Sha Tsui or Sheung Shui:
Tsim Sha Tsui : Units 1302-5, 26 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,Hong Kong
Sheung Shui: Unit 711-713A, Landmark North,Sheung Shui, New Territories,Hong Kong
Attention: No walk-in reservation is available in Medtimes clinics. All clients are required to conduct CS booking.
We are not recommended for the test if you have any of below symptoms: If you are suffering from a cold, with COVID-19 symptoms or other symptoms, including severe fever, constant chest pain, severe cough, shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, constant light-headedness or serious disorientation.
Medtimes is a Hong Kong SAR Government recognised testing institutions, Government-recognised reports are suitable for compulsory testing, travel to and from the Mainland and Macau, Cruise travel, Arrival tests for Return2hk/Come2hk scheme, "Hong Kong Health Code" Application, large event declarations, work certificates.
Please go to https://www.medtimes.com.hk/report.html enter customer name and report number for check or download the test report. (The report release time may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. For example, the sample quality problem needs to be re-sampled and tested. Therefore, we recommend outbound travelers reserve sufficient time to complete the test and allow ample time before the flight departure. Medtimes will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any delay, including claims for damages due to inability to travel or work.)
If the COVID-19 test result is positive, we will follow the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Chapter 599, sub. leg A) and report the case to the Centre for Health Protection. Customer are also required to declare and self-reporting the case. Centre for Health Protection will follow up the individuals accordingly.
Online self-reporting for COVID-19 patient: https://www.chp.gov.hk/cdpi/
We are providing PCR service for Enterprises and private organizations, please call CS hotline 3585 8533or send an email to email@example.com for enquiries.
1. The accuracy of this COVID-19 PCR Test is > 99.99% under proper specimen collection.
2. The test is intended for reference and of a preliminary investigation of the COVID-19 PCR test only. The test result should be used in conjunction with other clinical information to diagnose the infection. Client with suspected infection should consult medical professionals for the confirmation of diagnosis and clinical treatment.
3. The test result can only reflect the physical condition on the day of specimen collection. There should be no absolute causation between the accuracy of the result and the client’s future changes of physical condition.
4. The test result might be affected by the quality of specimen, which might conclude in false positive, false negative or inconclusive. Clients are required to provide additional sample upon request. No refund is offered if the clients refuse to provide additional sample.
5. All positive cases of COVID-19 will be reported to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) due to the Prevention and Control of Disease Regulation.
6. The test result might be delayed due to bad weather, emergency or any possible factors.
7. The collection and use of the data to the specific information we need to provide highest quality services to clients. We will take all practicable steps to keep clients’ personal data confidential. Unless any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply, personal data collected from clients will not be disclosed to any third party.
8. Client should agree and release, indemnify and hold harmless all of our staff against any and all direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive claims, losses, liabilities and/or damages relating to or arising out of in any way to this test service.
9. Clients should confirm that the personal details provided to Medtimes Medical Group is accurate. No changes or updates is allowed before the test.
10. Once the service is confirmed and charged, clients won’t be able to change, cancel or request for refund.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of Medtimes Medical Group shall be final.
完成測試後，有機會獲免費骨質密度檢查 (DEXA) 乙次 或 骨質密度檢查優惠券乙張